|Find out more about Adina Apartment Hotels|
- Information on how to enter the Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Grand Opening promotion and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- By participating in this Promotion, you will be deemed to have: (a) accepted these terms and conditions; and (b) expressly consented to our use of your personal information for the purpose of the Privacy Act, Spam Act and other related privacy legislation.
- The promoter is Toga Hotels Pty Ltd, trading as Medina Apartment Hotels (ABN 36 062 326 176) Level 5, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.
- The Promotion commences at 10 am (AEST) on Monday 17 September 2012 and entries close at 10 am (AEST) on Monday 15 October 2012 (Promotional Period).
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only who are 18 years and over
|How to Enter|
- To enter this Promotion, you must subscribe to Adina Apartment Hotel e-newsletters and answer the question “What is a must have item for your hotel room?” during the Promotional Period and include your name, email and any other information so requested.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Employees of the Promoter (Adina Apartment Hotels) and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees’ immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows repeated illegal entry.
- Winners who cannot be reached within 14 days at the email address, address or telephone number provided on their entry will unfortunately be disqualified and the winner will be re-selected.
|Draws and Prizes|
- The Promoter will review and judge all entries and decide, in its sole discretion, one winning entry per day for the promotional period. The most creative answer will be selected.
- The winners will receive one night’s accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest. The winners will be issued a voucher and must book accommodation direct.
- Prize does not include any extra charges (ie mini-bar, in-house movie, telephone usage etc). Bookings should be made in advance to avoid disappointment. All prizes are subject to availability. Additional spending money, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, travel to and from the hotel and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. A valid credit card is required at check-in to cover any incidentals incurred throughout the stay. Prize is valid for six months from date of draw.
- The total prize pool value is from $9000 with individual prizes valued at $300 each.
- The prize value is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars. Bookings are subject to availability and seasonal embargo periods apply.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be notified by email on Monday October 15th. Only winners will receive written notification.
- If for any reason a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion, then that prize, or element thereof, will be forfeited.
- Winners who cannot be reached at the email address, street address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified.
- The Promoter may modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry. Upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant.
|Personal Information and Privacy|
You can contact Adina Apartment Hotels if you would like details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like it to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer's contact details are:
|Online Marketing Manager|
Level 5, 45 Jones Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
or via email at email@example.com
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use your personal information (such as name, age, membership number and image, mobile phone number, email address) and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you and promoting the Promoter, its business and related companies.
|Limitation of Liability|
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these terms and conditions, for any reason whatsoever, without liability.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.